For some reason middleman is not building pages for newly added markdown files

Middleman is not generating html pages for newly added markdown files. When I run middleman server it can detect the files and shows the page, but when I build using middleman build command, only image file is generated in the build directory. Strange fact is, there are other .md which are generated without any problems. I am not even getting an error during the build :smile: , this is bugging me a lot.

my blog.sources is set as directory/posts/{category}/{year}-{month}-{date}-{title}.html
my mardown files are in this format “2014-11-30-example-title.md”
my default markdown extension is set to .md

Here are my attempts

1. Tested by changing extension to .html.markdown - failed
  2. Tested by putting all markdown files in a single directory called posts and changed blog.sources to directory/posts/{year}-{month}-{date}-{title}.html - failer

I need a help very badly. I have invested a huge amount of time to develop this middleman site, In the final stages of my development the build is breaking. :frowning:

Cannot help you without further investigation. Are all filenames and {category} folder-names valid for cross-platform? Is {category} folder name equal to category frontmatter in files inside this folder? (if you have category set both in frontmatter and folder-name)

Finally I figured it out!

While testing I created markdown files with future dates. That is why build unsuccessful… :smile: Its a good feature which i accidentally discovered.

Thanks Komor