đź’¸ BOUNTY (10USD): Multi lang articles with specific structure

Hey!

Another bounty from me (I will PayPal the money). Here is what I want to achieve:

I am looking for someone who can help me write a middleman multi-language adoption that works in this way:

Here is the structure of the articles in the source dir I am going to have that this needs to support:

source
   articles
        01_best_places_to_visit_in_new_york
        	en.index.haml.markdown
        	ja.index.haml.markdown
        	es.index.haml.markdown
        02_best_places_to_visit_in_sf
        	en.index.haml.markdown
        	ja.index.haml.markdown
        	es.index.haml.markdown
        03_best_places_to_visit_in_la
        	en.index.haml.markdown
        	ja.index.haml.markdown
        	es.index.haml.markdown

URL structure
English by default won’t have “en” in the URL, other languages do, so:
ENG version of article example URL: mydomain.com/best-places-to-visit-nyc
Japanese version example URL: mydomain.com/ja/best-places-to-visit-nyc
and so on for other languages…

Language switch
Now, in my layouts/article.html.haml I want to have a language switcher so that in each generated from template article, if the article is available in other languages, the language switch will be visible and it will lead to correct URL.
A simple text link that is linking to other language version is enough. Example:

39 AM

SEO
SEO-wise, it will have generated correctly hreflang language metatags (https://moz.com/learn/seo/hreflang-tag) that are pointing to other language versions, if these are indeed available.

I think I covered everything - if I missed something, please ask. I consider this task shouldn’t take longer than 30min for someone familiar with Ruby and Middleman.
If you come up with solution, just PM me the link and if it works as intended, I will PayPal you the $$$.

I solved the first part - making the a multi blog along with correct file and permalink structure.
The only missing part is now the automatic detection whether the article in other language is available to feed the language switch.