Multiple blog initial setup

I am trying to create a multiple blog, but I don’t seem to get a simple detail that will make it work properly.

I followed the instructions and activated two blogs, exactly as stated in this page: http://middlemanapp.com/basics/blogging/#multiple-blogs-in-a-single-site (I just added an extra “blog.sources = “BLOG/:title.html”” in each blog).

After adding that, I also added an article in each directory (Using the "middleman article TITLE blog “BLOG”).

However, when I access localhost:4567/dogs, I get a “File not found” error.

Knowing that I want to create a blog in localhost:4567 and another in localhost:4567/blog (And to be able to access this URL in the browser), what do I need to do to achieve that?

Anybody? I’m kinda lost here…

It’s hard to give any advice with so few facts to go on. For exampel, what is ‘dogs’? An article (in that case, try localhost:4567/dogs.html) or the name of one of your blogs?

Try building, and see what files are generated.

My advice would be to start over, and first set up one blog, exactly as stated in the instructions. Change one thing at a time, and test, until you go that one working as you want. Then set up the other, change in small steps.

A debugger, like RubyMine Debugging Middleman using RubyMine or Pry Exploring sitemap with pry? can help you check out what is happening ”inside” the application.